Learn how to install our Glo Aggregates in no time.

One of the main questions we get with our glow in the dark aggregates is, “How do I install them?” The answer to this question is critical to their overall performance. In fact, our 100% guarantee depends on proper installation.

So, what is the best installation method? This ebook walks you through step by step instructions to simplify the installation process. We will provide you with the Best Practices on:

  • How to properly apply the aggregates
  • Techniques to ensure even distribution of the aggregates across the entire project
  • How to expose the aggregates to the UV light source after the concrete has cured.

No mixing involved

Mixing the aggregates with the cement will bury 90% of them, leaving only 10% of them glowing. Learn how to install them properly for maximum glow.

Fast installation

Installing our glow aggregates is quick and easy. Find out the best techniques for even distribution of or aggregates across any concrete project.

Easy application

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.